StorageDNA helps film, video, and broadcast professionals master their digital workflow to help them work more efficiently and save costs. We create groundbreaking LTO LTFS workflow solutions that allow you to easily archive, search, find, restore and directly access digital assets at incredible speeds! StorageDNA’s solutions power some of the most complex and critical workflows for a wide range of customers from broadcasters, major film studios and television production companies to sports organizations, government agencies, and Fortune 500 corporations.
At StorageDNA, our positive team shares a family spirit and dedication to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied. We are passionate and determined to realize our ambitious vision and have some fun in the process. Our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to their health and well-being, and provide a benefits program and paid time off. StorageDNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Integration and Support Engineer (Irvine, CA)
- Diagnose and troubleshoot the issues uncovered during testing.
- Develop and execute complex SQL queries for data validation and verification.
- Develop and execute test cases for functional and regression testing.
- Create and manage defects found during testing and production.
- Develop and customize applications or scripts written in Java or Shell scripts to help customers who need custom integration into company’s product line.
- Perform product testing based on black box and white box setting.
- Train clients and resellers and distributers over the phone.
- Requires Master’s degree in Computer or Engineering with 1 year of relevant experience.
Mail resume to StorageDNA, Inc. 19800 MacArthur Blvd., Ste. 880, Irvine CA 92612.