Editorial LTO LTFS Workflow:
DNA Evolution™ is an open platform and delivers an LTO LTFS-powered archive, retrieval, and direct access workflow solution. It helps post environments to dramatically reduce storage costs, enables disaster recovery, and automates time consuming online-offline workflows. DNA Evolution is Avid®, Final Cut Pro® 7, and Adobe® Premiere® “intelligent”, and tightly integrates into shared storage systems.
Key Feature Highlights:
- Avid, Final Cut Pro 7, and Adobe Premiere integration for bin, sequence, and project archiving
- Numerous archiving workflows including watch folders, drag ‘n’ drop, and AAF/XML
- Mini-media asset manager interface with clip browse and low-resolution previews
- Fastest performance for archives and restores
- Tight integration with media SAN and NAS systems
- Backup and disaster recovery for your SAN/NAS system
- Scale to numerous archive managers
- Web-based central administration
Editorial LTO LTFS Workflows
- Avid LTO LTFS Archive and Nearline
- Adobe Premiere LTO LTFS Archive and Nearline
- Final Cut Pro LTO LTFS Archive and Nearline
Avid LTO LTFS Archive and Nearline
DNA Evolution is designed to help you manage your Avid storage infrastructure. It gives you the ability to offload media based on AAF, (bins and sequences), or entire projects via integration with Automatic Duck.
With DNA Evolution, you get high performance, direct deployments for Avid media SAN systems, and data movers allow the fastest transfer rates. The built-in mini-media asset manager provides you with Avid clip browse so you can browse meaningful clip names, (the same as those in Avid® Media Composer®), and also view low-resolution proxies. In addition, DNA Evolution can be used for backup workflows and enables conform from LTO workflows helping you dramatically reduce storage costs.
Adobe Premiere LTO LTFS Archive and Nearline
DNA Evolution helps you seamlessly transition to Adobe Premiere storage environments. You can offload entire projects, bins or sequences via Adobe Premiere and export via AAF/XML.
With DNA Evolution, you get high performance, direct deployments for shared SAN and NAS systems and data movers allow the fastest transfer rates. DNA Evolution further enhances Adobe Premiere’s ability to work natively with raw media by allowing Web-based clip browsing with previews of numerous formats including P2, XDCAM, and RED. In addition, DNA Evolution can be used for backup workflows and enables conform from LTO workflows helping you dramatically reduce storage costs.
Final Cut Pro LTO LTFS Archive and Nearline
DNA Evolution features a powerful media movement engine that can move media between your Final Cut Pro SAN and LTO LTFS at over 1.2 Gb/sec. It is Final Cut Pro “intelligent” and understands bins, sequences, and clips. A Web interface allows you to find what you need with the ability to browse meaningful MOV clip names, tag content, and see proxies.
Have a question or want more information? Contact us so we can help.Back to Top